Established in 1994, the Rockwall Habitat for Humanity is a Christian housing ministry dedicated to building homes for families who might not otherwise afford one by leveraging private donations and volunteer labor. We sell each home at cost and provide zero interest financing to qualified families.
We have completed 28 homes over the last 20+ years and continue to build a new home every year.
Habitat for Humanity Vision
A world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Habitat for Humanity Mission Statement
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Board of Directors
The Rockwall Habitat for Humanity is led by a dedicated, all-volunteer board which is responsible for implementing the organization’s mission, ensuring its financial stability, and managing all aspects of the home building process from applicant approval, construction and financing.
- John A. Coté President
- Leslie Brewer Vice-President
- Janice Revels Secretary
- Susan Holland Treasurer/Operations
- Sam Holland Treasurer/Mortgages
- Peter Muhl Construction Director
- Connie Jackson Family Selection
- Mike Wagner Legal Advisor
- Blaine Radford Property Acquisition
- Sally Muhl Volunteer Coordinator