Rockwall Habitat Announces Board Changes
Rockwall Habitat for Humanity has announced changes in its all-volunteer board. President Wendy Buford reported that while we will be sorry to lose Construction Director, Greg Caffarel, Family Selection Director Jim Burzynski, Treasurer Scott Christensen, Architectural Director Bob Shaw, and Secretary Mary Alice Caffarel, we are grateful for their years of service without which we would not have been able to achieve what we have achieved. Please join us in expressing many thanks to them.
We are pleased that the following volunteers have agreed to join the board of Directors:
- Construction Director John Cote
- Family Selection Director Connie Jackson
- Secretary Janice Revels
- Treasurer Rhonda Smith and Nancy Barnett
Also recently added to the board were:
- Dan Demeyer Architectural
- Calleigh Mentzer-Tootle Designer
- Jeremy Webb and Eric Burress Fund Raising Co-Directors
- Terry Campbell Family Nurturer
Rockwall Habitat for Humanity will be starting a new house in early January. We can always use volunteers for the construction process on Saturdays and for the Board.
Contact us for more information.